Plaza Alfonso VII & Iglesia de la Joyas Medium
Canvas Size: 297mm x 420mm
Material: 300g Paper
This quiet square, tucked away in the newer part of the historic town of Alhama de Granada, was built soon after the earthquake of 1884 with international funding which is remembered in the street names which surround the Plaza. King Alfonso VII of Spain officially opened the new town, and the monument is dedicated to the victims of the devastating earthquake.